Monday, November 18, 2013

My reason(s) for a 3 week diet/detox

 


Well, it's beginning to be that time again when my festival fans can start coming here for my updates.  It's honestly rather difficult to keep this blog going when in full festival swing...

...and did you hear I will be getting 300 festivals this year?


Between the fests...


...the beef tongue tacos...


...the homemade eggplant lasagna...



...the sushi...


...and some of the decadent dishes while in Upstate New York...


...(more upstate)...


...(and MORE upstate)...

...it's no wonder I'm on a 3 week detox/diet!

I'm on my last week of...

...no animal products (meat/eggs/dairy)...
...no gluten...
...no refined sugar (fruit sugar is fine)...
...no alcohol...
...and no caffeine.

Okay - so there HAS BEEN caffeine!

But I've lost 8 pounds in the first 2 weeks and I feel wonderful (I may give some credit to Vitamin D as well)!

I'm looking forward to taking my renewed driver's license!

Talk soon!


- Kristian

No comments:

Post a Comment