Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Festival Season may have slowed this blog down, but it's still going - I swear!





 Hello there.

I know I haven't written much on this blog because things have been busy with Ohio Festivals, now that I'm starting to attend some fests again.

But I don't want you to feel that this blog won't continue to produce further posts...


 ...most often about food (this is from Sushi Ting in Columbus)...


 ...sometimes about events, like the Oberlin Big Parade...


 ...and sometimes even about Max...


 ...because he's adorable...


 ...graceful...

 

...and is all about eating (which is fitting for this blog).

 

 So just ignore any signs that this blog is closed...it isn't.


And I'll continue posting here.

So until then the next post....


...enjoy this clip from the Polka Pirates as seen at Third Thursday in Vermilion.


 See you soon!


j

No comments:

Post a Comment