Thursday, July 10, 2014

Italy 2014 - Part 3 - Things passed on foot



While traveling, you may find that some interesting things just beg for your attention...


...while others seem to hide unless you're looking for them.


This post includes all types of interesting things that I came across in my walks and strolls...


...as I was reminded of my son...

 
 

...my love (via marriage)...


...my family...


...and even myself.


With friends, I climbed Vittorio Veneto...


...and found a secret park...


...with some great playground options...


...and an awesome slide.


I came across Milano's Porta Nuova...


...a huge pedestrian area...


...made up of bridges...


...staircases...


...and a cool commercial area.


Some of these things may not be of any particular interest to you...


...but they color my adventures...


...and are, therefore, special to me.


So I hope you enjoy these last few pictures...



...and Have A Food Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment