Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Italy 2014 - Part 1 - An Intro




In 2002-2003, I used to live in Padua, Italy, where I taught English at a nearby private school.  It was a fantastic experience where I met some incredible people, got to visit and get to know my Italian relatives, and took part in an amazing culture.

But nearly 8 years had passed since my last visit (2006) and I felt that my Italian was getting ever-so-rusty (let alone the fact that some of my friends might have possibly forgotten me...


...so I felt it was time to get back!


On June 19th, I arrived at the Malpensa Airport and went on at adventure....


...that took me to Padua...


...Bologna...


...Cittadella...


...Vittorio Veneto...


...Treviso...


...Venice...


...(Island of) Burano...


...Abano...


...and Trento.


Obviously, there was a lot of traveling in those two weeks...


...filled with many amazing things.


So get ready, kids!

Many more great posts coming your way!


No comments:

Post a Comment