Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Italy 2014 - Part "Almost 8" - Food I didn't actually eat



 

 This is NOT a post of things I ate (Vitello Tonnato)...


...but a post of things I would have eaten if given the possibility (canederli/strangolapreti)...


 ...because even I have have limited space in the belly.

 

 For breakfast, I would have feasted on cereal with chocolate pieces...


 ...almost the norm in Italy, it seems...


 ...and I would have snacked on Kit Kat balls...


...candy-flavored yogurt...

 

 ...mile high apple pies/cheesecakes (California Bakery - Milan)...

 

 ...and tri-colored M&M's.

If I had an extra lunch or dinner in Italy...


...perhaps it would have been a ready-to-eat carpaccio to start...


 ...a salmon sashimi boat as the main entree...

 

 ...and some nice ketchup chips as a vegetable side.

 

 Perhaps a German nut crescent to finish the meal...


 ...otherwise, doughnuts always work.

But fear not, dear friends...

...the huge "what I ate" post is next!


No comments:

Post a Comment