Friday, November 2, 2012

Mangiamo: An Intro


Since my birth in late 1973, I've been pretty much an eater.

Of course, this initially only meant milk and cereal products...
 .

...but with the help of various family and friends in my life (like Uncle Dave)...


...this would eventually lead to Oktoberfest burgers... 


...kick-ass sushi (Sushi Ting)...


...fancy dishes...


...and the occasional indulgent dessert.

In 2009, I met my current wife...


...(and perfect eating partner)...

 

...and our happiness inevitably led to family expansion (8 months pregnant)...


 ...bringing us a little eater of our own.

Of course, as I was in my initial months of life, he's been pretty much confined to milk these days...


 ...but we're going to keep nurturing him until he's ready...


 ...for the more adventurous dishes I already have waiting for him.


Needless to say, he's a little suspicious about all this.

...................................................................................................................................................

Welcome to my new blog, Man-gi-am-OH, a blog about food and related adventures in Ohio and beyond.
 
Mangiamo (mahn-gee-ahm-oh) means "let's eat!" in Italian.

So dig in!



.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new baby and the new blog! The blog name couldn't be more perfect.

    ReplyDelete