Friday, December 21, 2012

A first trip to Fat Head's Saloon - North Olmsted



 

 Two months after Max's birth, not only was he doing great...


...the kitten once trapped in my car (and adopted by Mom) was great too.

Whoo hoo!

With everyone so great, it was a good reason to celebrate at a place I've been wanting to go to for some time...

...Fat Head's Saloon in North Olmsted.

Located on the corner of Lorain Road and Columbia Road, the place used to be the Danny Boy Farm Market for many years.  Now it's a HUGE restaurant and brewery where we could eat comfortably at a table of six with some cousins and enjoy complete food decadence.

In order to do this, I ordered the Bay of Pigs Sandwich...


...a pulled pork sandwich with ham, bacon (I think), hot sauce, pickles and other fun things.


 I sort of wish there was less bread, but it was still rather tasty.


Julia got some spicy Parmesan wings...


...and some HUGE spicy smoked wings.

All the wings were great overall...something I definitely recommend!

For the record, I did get some beer (Holly Jolly Christmas Ale), as did my cousin (Bumble Berry Honey Blueberry Ale) and both were tasty as well.  My cousin's beer even had some berries in it.

So, thanks, Fat Head's.  It's been great!  I don't doubt we'll be back sometime soon.


/

No comments:

Post a Comment